How To Check Current Reliance Jio Balance, Plan and Validity
As Reliance Jio’s Summer Surprise offer is about to end soon, which was availed through a recharge of Rs 303, we bring you a step-by-step guide on how to check your current Reliance Jio plan, balance, validity using MyJio app and through online.
The plan was launched in March and is nearing end soon. It is important to know when the plan ends as if it ends, then the telecom network will adjust the remaining balance to SMS or data depending on the Jio plan. If the user has subscribed for the international roaming or 4G data to compensate the 1GB data limit daily, Jio will transfer the remaining balance to this offer.
How to check validity of the plan present Reliance Jio Plan?
- Users have to login into MyJio App using their login credentials or via password or SIM verification.
- After opening the app, we can notice the balance at the top. If you still had the subscription of Jio Summer Surprise or Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer and you never performed any top-up, then this app will show up as null.
- Users can open the menu if they swipe towards the right from the left edge.
- Subscribers have to click on the ‘My Plans’ option to check the validity of the present active schemes. We can also get the information about when the Jio Prime Membership is going to end.
How to check the Reliance Jio plan validity and balance through online:
- Users have to open Jio.com website to sign-in which is at the top-right of the screen.
- Login into the Jio account using the password or through OTP (One Time Password).
- Once after the login, the Reliance Jio balance can be seen at the top.
- To check the Jio Plan Validity, then scroll down and click on the ‘My Plans’ option.
- You can also check the expiry of the date of the Jio Plan.
- Using ‘My Statement’ option we can get the mini-statement of the users’ data consumption and the charges collected on it.
‘My Statement’ will generate the statement in the form of PDF file in a pop-up. If the pop-up is disabled in the browser, check the Address Bar on the extreme right to find the pop-up notifications.